Angelina County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. Angelina County was formed in 1846 from Nacogdoches County. As of the 2010 census, the population was 86,771. Its county seat is Lufkin
The Spanish Franciscan priests, who established the early Indian missions, found a strong ally in the young Indian girl that they named Angelina or "Little Angel." Eventually her village became known as Angelina's village and the stream where it was located became Angelina's river.
Angelina County Community Action
212 S Timberland Dr. Suite 212F
Lufkin, Texas 75901